Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

ADWORDS EDITOR IMPORT FILE

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

today i imported my first file through adwords editor, but i had some trouble in doing it.

I imported the files following two ways. One with a csv file and other with a txt (mac 16 UTF UNICODE).

the first way (csv) I couldn'import anything. The excel (csv) file was all right, but in the adwords editor, the columns were separated with commas.

The second way (txt) I could import the file, but for example, all the keywords like "Mégane"and others with  "signs"were desfromated. For example, "Mégane" appeared like this "MÈgane". And also, the adwords editor duplicate the campaigns and the adwords group, also with erros in the words. For example Adgroup (Concorrência) , it created something like the Adgroup "Concorrincia".

TWO TIPS: My colleague was able to upload the exact same file in his computer! And my computer has is keyboard as amercian. I don't know if this is a issue. 

Any suggestions?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ADWORDS EDITOR IMPORT FILE

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Could you upload these two files somewhere, and post links here? Or perhaps some small fragments of the files, enough to reproduce the problems you are seeing.