AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

ADS Not running - Your Click to Download AD Isnt supported by the mobile device that requested it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My ADS are running sporadically and I am getting the reason as above when I hover the mouse over the bubble on the key word. I have opted for Manual CPC and my bid is above the Est top page Bid and my actual CPC is also within my Bid.

While choosing the download link, Adwords automatically suggested my APP which i am regularly getting installs from..

Any pointers to this ?

Rgds,

Tom

1 Expert replyverified_user

ADS Not running - Your Click to Download AD Isnt supported by the mobile device that requested it

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Tom,

Are you advertising an iOS or an Android app?

It may be that when you see that message, Google is checking to see if your ad displays on a device it's not eligible to display on (e.g. the app is for Android but Google is checking an iPhone). That's how I would interpret that message.

Do you see an option to select which device Google is checking to see if your ad displays?

Best,

John

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi John,

Thanks for the response,no there is no option to check that.However it is set for the Android devices as Google asks for the APP ID and maps it to the playstore.The Google support team says that this could happen if the AD is not optimised as well

Rgds,

Tom