AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

A tool for generating exact keywords?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

It seems like there should be a tool to help generate exact keywords.  For example, consider the keyword

buy barcodes

I'd like now to generate all the possible exact keywords formed  by placing How do I, How can I, How to , or nothing, in front of buy and replacing barcodes with barcode, bar codes, or bar code.   So there are four ways to pick the first word and four ways to pick the second word, for a total of 16 exact keywords that would be generated. 

Is there a tool that will make this easy?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author stevea
September 2015

Re: A tool for generating exact keywords?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi stevea,

I sometimes use the searchcommander keyword multiplier to do this.

Have a look and let me know if this is what you were after.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author stevea
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi stevea,

I sometimes use the searchcommander keyword multiplier to do this.

Have a look and let me know if this is what you were after.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

purefuzz,

Thanks.  That's the idea.  There doesn't seem to be a way, though,  to block broad matches and I only want to form exact matches. I also didn't like the way the input words were cleared each time you generated a list, so you couldn't compare the finished list with the input components.

Once I realized that they were called "keyword multipliers" I found another one at http://www.tacticaltechnique.com/tools/keyword-multiplier/.  This one does allow me to generate just exact matches, and it doesn't clear the input words.

Thanks for  the info.