AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

2nd Dynamic Ad campaign targeting different pages on site not working?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I am using Dynamic search ads targeting my site.

I created a dynamic search ad campaign 1 month back which targets Pages on my site with particular keyword in the url.

This campaign is working fine.

2 days back, i created another dynamic campaign which targets a different set of keywords on my website. But even though the campaign has enough budget, the ads are not being served. Am i doing anything wrong?

Sushil

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 2nd Dynamic Ad campaign targeting different pages on site not work

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Myshop, 

Thanks for your query! There are a couple of things here that might be why your ads are not running.

It sounds like your ads might still be under review, if it hasn't been 3 working since you uploaded them, this could be the case. 

Also another issue that can sometimes affect serving in these instances is if you have you auto targets set too tightly. If you have many auto targets and compounding criteria that must be met for the ad to serve, this might be a reason the ads are not getting an opportunity to run. Loosening up the auto targets might help you get some initial impressions. 

Please also bear in mind that the system wont show your dynamic search ad for any search where you also have an eligible keyword-targeted ad. This could also be why the second campaign with your dynamic search ads are not getting any impressions. 

I hope this helps a little! 

A.