AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

1 ad group isn't reaching anyone. Your ads aren't showing because your targeting is too selective.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello, 

i need help with this issue, i can't really define what went wrong with my targeting method. i targeted one placement (facebook) and i have some interests and remarketing targeting too and demographic. thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elsa E
November 2016

1 ad group isn't reaching anyone. Your ads aren't showing because your targeting is too selective.

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Elsa E, 

I believe google just thinks your search terms are to small. I think if you broden your intrest and remarketing a bit you may find it work better. Also I believe you cannot target Facebook on Google's Display network. It look like that question was asked on a different thread Here, you may want to check that out as well. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Elsa E
November 2016

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Elsa E, 

I believe google just thinks your search terms are to small. I think if you broden your intrest and remarketing a bit you may find it work better. Also I believe you cannot target Facebook on Google's Display network. It look like that question was asked on a different thread Here, you may want to check that out as well. 

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Facebook has it's own advertising platform, if Google can even target on Facebook it's probably extremely limited which could be why your targeting is too selective. Targeting for one placement with display ads is very selective, so you should try adding some other reputable placements. - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2580292?hl=en