AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

1 Campaign, 1 Budget, 3 Landing Page, 2 Languages - How to structure?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I'm in the real estate business and we're about to start a campaign with goal to generate potential tenants to our properties. We want to promote our 3 properties located on the same street in the same neighbourhood. The "problem" in this is that there are 3 different landing pages, 1 for each property. But it does not end here, since this is in Montreal, we need to split this up to 1 English campaign and 1 French campaign. And all this under the same budget. 

So, how do I structure this campaign as best as possible? Really appreciate all tips I could get.

Best,

Jonathan

4 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Jonathan L,

You can create 2 campaign based on languages and each property in separate ad group.

So structure will be like this:

Campaign 1(English) > ad group 1-property 1, ad group 2 - property 2, ad group 3 - property 3.

Campaign 1(French) > ad group 1-property 1, ad group 2 - property 2, ad group 3 - property 3.

Make sure that the landing pages are separate for different languages.

To use the same budget, you can use shared budget(from shared library).

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

The best would be separate campaigns per language) with different landing pages  with shared budget.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Jonathan L,

Archit and Moshe have given you great answers on how to set this up.

The biggest problem I see is you have 3 properties all on the same street in the same neighborhood. How do you distinguish between these properties? Will you be able to use different keywords for the ad groups as suggested by Archit?

It seems likely all three properties will have the same or very similar keywords. The end result of that will be one ad group will be served most often while the other 2 get few impressions.

I had a couple ideas, just for consideration. I'm not sure I'd call this a recommendations. First idea I had was to create a single landing page (one for each language) that describes all 3 properties with links to further details for each property. This would give each property equal exposure from your advertising efforts.

The second idea, and I'm not sure I like this, create only one ad group and include ads for all 3 properties, then set the rotation even. This would give each property roughly the same number of impressions, but only one property at a time.

Just something to consider.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I would just have a separate ad group for each language.  Then, separate ad groups for each property.  Be sure that the campaign language settings are both English/French.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Shanee_Kirk;

This is a bit risky because French and English are both Latin languages. A Broad match keyword can be matched to the other language and trigger the wrong ad.  Because the language setting is at the campaign level, I would prefer a different campaign for each language.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’