AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

1.3 Avg. Pos.- 7/10 Quality Score But My Ad is Not Showing Cause of 'a low Ad Rank'?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I'm getting a 'Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now because of a low Ad Rank.' message but my ad average position is 1.3 and quality score is 7/10. 

This is only happening in Google.com (U.S) and in not other location that my campaign is targeting.

Help please!

Thanks.

3 Expert replyverified_user

1.3 Avg. Pos.- 7/10 Quality Score But My Ad is Not Showing Cause of 'a low Ad Rank'?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Jacqueline,

In addition to Quality Score, your bid values and the expected impact of your ad extensions are also factors considered in the calculation of the Ad Rank. Chances are that while your ad rank is not high enough to regularly show the ad, there are quite a few short instances when changes in the advertising landscape allow it to display. In other words: the ad is not showing as frequently as it could, however, it is intermittently.

Best,

Lakatos

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

In addition, bid adjustments for device, location and ad scheduling by the competitors' may outrank you with your current bids and hence you may loose the ad auction.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

In this scenario I would raise the bid. This is usually the common issue - bidding too low.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’