AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

0 Impressions, 0 Click, Adrank low because my campiagns is new.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am creating a new campaign on Adwords who have o imp, 0 Click & ad rank. Problem is, my ad is not showing because of Low, Adrank and Quality Score. My Question is if the campaign is new so how we increase QS or Ad Rank. All my campaigns, keywords are Eligible. Smiley Sad

any one help me....

3 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Syed,

When you start a new campaign, it is recommended to keep competitive bidding. Try increasing bids and see if you see any impressions.

Thanks

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have increased my bid regularly, but still I am not getting any single impression.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I would recommend you to add all different type of ad extensions and Bid more. If your campaign is new your keywords will be assigned by default 6 Quality score. Which may increase or decrease based on performance. 

I would recommend you to increase the bids to the competitive level.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

In addition to the below advice, I would suggest to add estimated bid metrics from the columns tab(Est. top page bid, Est. first position bid) to get estimation for the bids.

I would recommend to use estimated first position bid for 2-3 generic keywords to test.

Also, I would like to hear where you have checked that ads are not triggering due to  Low Ad rank and Quality Score, have you used Ad preview tool?

Are your ads approved or still under review?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my ads is approved and Ad preview tool is not showing my ad because of these reasons. 

Low Adrank

Quality Score

Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

You should mouse over the bubble button with the corresponding keywords. It will give you the exact idea. Why your ads are not serving.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile