My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

www.wardenpark.co.uk

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how can i  contact Google to remove a negative/damaging review and have set out below the process/ guidance I came across. As discussed. I have completed the process and yet still have heard nothing.

It appears that in order to contact Google for business purposes, you need to log into your ‘Google My Business’ account. There should be a link once you are logged in to either find a contact no. or request a call. The guidance suggests you need to take the following steps:

• Log in via the following link https://support.google.com/business/answer/3039617?rd=1
  • Click “Ownership or access to my business.”
  • Click “Other problem.”
  • Click “Request a call.”
  • Select your relationship to the business
  • Select your management system (via computer, bulk upload, or mobile) and click ‘next’
  • Fill out details and click ‘call me’

still no contact has been established!!!

I do have a crime number associated with this review. 

"Thank you for contacting Sussex Police.  I have created a report for this and our reference number is 1648-23/06/2017. What you are reporting to us is what is considered civil slander. I would advise you to contact Google, which you have done, but to also speak to a solicitor or Citizens Advice to find out what you can do in terms of civil law."

please could someone help me!!!!