My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

website not appearing on "google my business listing"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I recently have started putting my business on "Google my business" and when i try to add the website of my business to the "google my business" page it doesnt post and puts a read line through the website.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: website not appearing on "google my business listing"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Joe R

Can you provide details about the listing: business name, address, phone and the website you're trying to add?

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

website not appearing on google my business listing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue. My business is verified but I've tried over and over to add my website and I get an email stating that since I'm verified through Google Business that the website will be published shortly but every time I check, there is a red line through the website. 

Business: Aspire Health and Wellness Clinic

716 E. 4500 S. Suite N-260

Murray, UT 84107

Re: website not appearing on google my business listing

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Dr Aaron B

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Before starting your own thread read and follow the hints as in my article linked below:

It  summarized my findings:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12otVIWXu3fmZVk3W7PwfySBpg6HZpHtbWNKmvW0R_Ss/edit?usp=sharing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

AutoNet

505 Hwy 155 Jemison, Alabama

autonetdeals.net

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Joe R

check out the below:

I now have created an article to summarize my findings:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12otVIWXu3fmZVk3W7PwfySBpg6HZpHtbWNKmvW0R_Ss/edit?usp=sharing

Re: website not appearing on "google my business listing"

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Joe R

since I now have a properly working new escalation path for issues like yours I would like knowing
Have you solve your issue based on my linked help article or are you still stuck trying to get your website submitted to Google.

If  so let me now the actual website address yo are trying to use and a GMaps link to your business lsitinng

I then am prepared to escalate it to Google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Amazing, unbelievable website file format! Precisely how lengthy have you been blogs to get? you will be making running a blog view uncomplicated. An entire view of one's web site is great, not to say the information substance! <a href="http://banglabazarrangpur.blogspot.com//">fitness tips</a>

website not appearing on &quot;google my business listing&quot;

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@mamun a

it seems to me oyur post is irrelevant and doesn't help on issues a user encountered for a webite he is tryning to submit to his GoogleMyBusiness but cant because GoogleMyBusiness doesn't accept the website.

you can convice me from the opposite of course But I guess you can't.

Note 

Off-Topic Post:

Any off-topic post can get archived by a Moderator, per our Community Guidelines. If you post again, please ensure that your post is specific to the Community and that it includes a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

Thank you for your understanding.

website not appearing on &quot;google my business listing&quot;

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Was this ever resolved?? I have a line going through mine and it is not showing up on my listing publicly