My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

want to change phone number

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sir,

I was trying to change me business new phone number. But i can not. My Business name is Spicy Bite , @ 3001 Markham Road, Unit # 14, Phone no 416-441-2928. Please help me to fix this. I want to update withe new Menu and pictures also. My email is <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Best Regards,

Waseem

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: want to change phone number

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

Is this your business listing? https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Spicy+Bite/@43.8285786,-79.2491479,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x33...

If so, you can request the phone number be changed by clicking on the 'suggest an edit' link and updating the phone number. However, the best way to update the phone number and to add photos etc is to click on the 'claim this business' link and follow the steps to get control over the business page. That will allow you to maintain control over the page details.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog