My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

verification code entry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My verification code i received today will not work to verify my company.  I did edit a couple items on the listing after i submitted a request for verification code.  What do i need to do to properly verify my company? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

verification code entry

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jared D

You need to request a new PIN and from then don't touch the dashboard again until the new PIN arrived and you enterd it successfully

verification code entry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear @Helmut Geissler. It happen to me. I did change the address after asking the verification code. The thing is I need to change the address after receiving and entering the code. Is that possible? My work address is in a cowork place and I'll not be there the next two months and there's no one there to receive the code, so I need to send the code to a different address.

Waiting for your reply. Many thanks!

verification code entry

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Sandra G

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

verification code entry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can we have the pin sent to another address other then the business address?

verification code entry

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@milly G

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.