My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

updates and verification

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am from kolkata India. I am unable to update my google business listing. Is there someone who can help me over chat or phone ? Soory text help does not works. My business entry (not verified yet) with keyword(s) Infoscientist or internetworldbank or internet world bank.

1 Expert replyverified_user

updates and verification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Chairman - I
Please note any details you put here are public, so if you don't want people seeing your email or phone number you can revise your post to remove.
What is the problem you're having with verifying the listing?

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

updates and verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ok.
thanks for your message.
I will remove email and mobile.
In short I need "chat help" or "over phone help" to resolve my google business update. Just text guide help is not working

updates and verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

email and phone removed from the message

updates and verification

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Chairman - I
If you go into your GMB dashboard, click on the hamburger menu in the upper left hand corner and click support, you'll see a help slider come out the right hand side of the screen.
Scroll down to the bottom of that slider and you should see a few options for contacting support there.  If Chat or Call are not available in your area during the time you check, try again later.
It is possible the chat or call feature are not an option in your area. Hopefully that won't be the case. If so, you'll need to resort to written word - email or social media.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

updates and verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ok. 
Thanks for guide. As I said I am NOT able to resolve problem just by looking at written help.

updates and verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Latest update.
Yes, now I updated my Google business listing. Now I am on the track. and sent it for verification.