4.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Suspended business listing - please help

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Jeff B

That is correct. The suspension is likely due to having a PO Box for the address, which is not allowed. If you operate from a home address you can use that for your listing instead.

What you can do:

1. Change the address on your listing from the PO Box to your home address.
2. Ensure your listing is set as a service-area business (I believe you already have it set this way).
3. File for reinstatement by filling out this form.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Suspended business listing - please help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Jeff B 

Sure, no problem. Use this for the Google+ page url field on the form: https://plus.google.com/106122617552702962171

Hopefully you'll hear back with a few days once you submit the request but it can vary. Post back to let me know if haven't heard back after a week or so, or if they deny the reinstatement request.

Good luck!

Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Suspended business listing - please help

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Jeff B

The waiting part is frustrating but I don't think there's anything you can do to speed up the process. I would guess they're backlogged and just haven't looked at your request yet.