My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

unable to remove photos uploaded by customer in google my business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Full business name : 3Particle Solution Sdn Bhd
Google Maps URL :https://goo.gl/maps/DNiPzbWfACB2

Need some help as someone uploaded a non-related photos to my google business page and i cant seems to find any button (edit, delete, flag or report) to do on it.

The photo he uploaded is a garage where my business is an event management company.

Anyone could advise on this?

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Carl L
May

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Carl L

On Google Search and Maps:

1. Click the photo.
    2. Click on Report a problem link at the bottom right corner of the screen.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @Carl L

Please see this link to report if the photo you're referring to is of K & Y Pro Auto Service Centre. Select 'This photo is not in the right location on the map'.

Best, 

Allie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks bro....found it and clicked report

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi
I have a customer photo that is not of our B&B Bridge Hill House. It is a photo of our neighbours kitchen uploaded by our elderly neighbour. I am sure he doesn't realise what he has done and I do not want to confront him about it.
He did actually upload 2 photos which I reported to Google to request they were removed. One of the images was removed but not the other. I have now tried reporting the other image again but I receive a message in a grey box that tells me "can't connect" so I cannot report it again.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Stephen C

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any way to block people from putting their photos on my profile. I run Photo gallery and it doesn't look any good when people are putting their often ugly and low-quality photos on my profile. It makes my photographs look poor between all this rubbish.