My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

unable to access reviews, statistic and dashboard

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

at universalmuseum joanneum we have several different museums at the same address. google marks them as duplicates, even though they are not (e.g. 4 museums with the same address). with the recent layout changes, i am now unable to access important data, most of all my reviews in order to respond and statistic for evaluation. here is what i've tried:

1. this is the overview page with all our listings. i see the my-business-icon with the options to choose from with all listings that are find, the others show an error message and no button.

overview.PNG

2. i used to be able to access the additional options on the location detail page, but those options are now gone - no link for dashboard, statistic and reviews:

detail.PNG

3. i can access a location that's ok and then switch to another account via the brand pages overview:

all pages.PNG

4. but clicking on any of my listed locations results in an error:

error.PNG

so effectively i can NOT access and respond to reviews of half of our pages - 13 out of 26. please make all options available again! this is really unacceptable! i get email notification for new reviews of all my locations, but the link to read it redirects to the location overview page... :(

thanks for your help

anita

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: unable to access reviews, statistic and dashboard

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Anita B

ar first a general remark

publishing here users email and phone numbers is against the guidelines of this forum.

Please remove this information asap

now to oyur bit weird issue

If going to this  URL https://business.google.com/manage/?hl=de#/list  while signed in to my Google account I get a view as below showing me I would have three duplcate addresses.

screenshot-business.google.com 2016-11-24 16-10-29.png

ok if now clicking rhe "linked "3" I get indeed listed my three listings having in fact the same address spexified.

Can oyu do the same  for oyur dahsboard via the URL https://business.google.com/manage/?hl=de#/list  while signed in to your own Google account providing here the part "To-do-Liste" as I did it above?

and can you also click oyur linked number pf duplicare addresses in the "To do liste" showing me then what it shows you.

Servus nach Österreich

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi @Helmut Geissler,

thanks for your reply! you pointed me in the right direction for 25 out of my 26 locations. when i click on the published locations in the account overview, i'm redirected to a page that finally provides all the options i need. this is rather confusing, since google lists all your locations on that same page as the account overview and those options are not present - see my screenshot earlier.

Kontoübersicht.PNG

Standort.PNG

i still have a problem with one location that's marked as duplicate. clicking on the link in the account overview, i'm redirect to the listing and can only delete it. 

Kontoübersicht1.PNGDuplikat.PNG

how can i influence google to not flag the locations as duplicates? what are the criteria for a duplicates? i have several duplicates with the same address, but for whatever reason they're just not flagged as such right now.

in this scenario, only the first ony is flagged as actual duplicate, but they all share the same address:

Duplikat1.PNG

in this scenario, they all share the same address, but none are flagged as actual duplicate:

Duplikat2.PNG

nothing's stopping google from changing how they are treating my listings. worst case scenario, at some point when i check my account, i may not be able to access the data of any page with duplicate address. what can i do? i've submitted feedback from within the my business plattform, but never received a response...

thanks!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Anita B

Im still confused as I can't see the more then one duplicates listed as visible on your very first screenshot in this thread.

when I go to the link https://business.google.com/manage/?hl=de#/list

scrolling down to "Standorte" as per my screenshot:below:

screenshot-business.google.com 2016-11-25 10-12-44.png

I see the same number "3" of Doppelte Adressen as in my other screenshot provided in my previous posting with the headline "To-do-Liste

Clicking on "Doppelte Adressen (3)" 

i get indeed all three doubled addressen as existent in my dahsboard.

screenshot-business.google.com 2016-11-25 10-15-08.png

all three listings shown have indeed the same address.

This seems to be pretty different on  your end for your dahsboard.as there is under  "Standorte" only the number (1) visible:

screenshot-www.en.advertisercommunity.com 2016-11-25 10-41-14.png

But sevral of oyur previous screenshots show more the one duplicates.

I'm confused by another screenshot from you as it it this one  below

screenshot-www.en.advertisercommunity.com 2016-11-25 10-38-51.pngI

It shows more the one with the same address - that's one thing to wonder about.

The other thing I wonder is:

I have no idea what steps to achieve in a dashboard to get this view "Brand-Konten"

Can you enlighten  me.please?

Accepted by topic author Anita B
December 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi @Helmut Geissler,

first, you get to the view "Brand-Konten" on the statistics and review detail pages of a location, you can switch to your other icons via the icon in the right upper corner. when you have more listings than show, you see this "Alle Markenkonten". the link redirects you to "Brand-Konten" overview and trying to select a location from that view results in the 500-error.

Brand-Konten.PNG

about the other behavior, i'm just as confused as you. however, i literally just found out by coinsidence, that there was another naturkundemuseum at the same location, maybe this triggered the duplicate flag. i verified the other location, adapted the content accordingly and deleted the account i had previously created. now the duplicate entry is gone and all locations show up fine - at least for now. i keep my fingers crossed, that this resolved the problem. i didn't think of this at first, because on the detail page of the duplicate i can look at the original and it was one of my pages. therefore it didn't occur to me that the duplicate could be caused by a page i don't already own.

löschen.PNG

thanks for hanging in there with me, i really appreciate it!

anita

unable to access reviews, statistic and dashboard

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

OMG

I use to get this "Brand-Konten" through https://myaccount.google.com/brandaccounts.

But since I have my devices set to English UI I get it as  https://myaccount.google.com/brandaccounts?hl=en.

But I always noticed all the stuff isn't "Brand" related or restricted but contains all locations and brands 

Regarding your duplicates it remmains strange for me - think it somehow relates to the 500 error - indictating some corruption of the account.