My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

text body in search results for my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I do a general search for "florist in sebring floriida" and my business shows up (along with other florists, of course) the text body below my florist name and website information is simply pricing of some of the bouquets I offer. I don't know why it shows that way. It did not in the past, but now it does, thereby not highlighting the specialties or benefits of using my business. i have no idea how to change this text and would appreciate any guidance. Thanks in advance.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: text body in search results for my business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
such text snippets are Google created - kind of editor driven

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
but the other florists show up with nice details about their service, years in business, etc... my just lists products like: dozen rose 59.95 pink carnation arrangement 39.95

i really wish i knew how to do it more personal regarding my services, etc...
thank you for trying to help me. frustrated.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Ladonna

Can you provide a screenshot of what you mean? (You may have to upload the photo to a 3rd party site, and then share the link here).

I think you may be talking about the site links that appear in organic search but I just want to be certain.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog