My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

taxi teksi kuching

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir/Madam,

My business TAXI TEKSI KUCHING have been Suspended by Google My Business.

Please help me to keep my business alive. 

I suspect someone trying to edits my business and put me to dead end.

My a home business with a home address for [Taxi Teksi Kuching].

It alerady been Published by [Google my business] long time ago.

Now I got the Suspended and Location disabled.  

I received this from Google My Business [We have reviewed your request and can’t reinstate your Google+ page at this time. Your Google+ page has been suspended for spammy behavior].

I would be very happy that some people may help me.

Thanks,

Mohd. Jafa,  

1 Expert replyverified_user

taxi teksi kuching

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mohd

The explanation offered by Google for "spammy behaviour" indicates someone is perhaps creating multiple business listings for your business, multiple names for the business, or other such behaviour.

Google is looking for a single, consistent presentation of your business online.  One company name, locations that are legit, one website ideally to represent your business, etc.  And absolutely, compliance with the GMB guidelines:
https://support.google.com/business/answer/3038177

Please read them carefully.

I recommend the first thing you do is review your online presence for your company - search for your company online and see what comes up.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

taxi teksi kuching

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear MargaretO 

Thanking very much for your kind writing.

Yes, someone is creating multiple business listings for my business, multiple names for the business, so what shell I do?

How do I review my online presence for my company, I have delete all my content and picture, only the name of my company and my phone left untouched.

Please help me with many thanks,

taxi teksi kuching

taxi teksi kuching

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Mohd - 

once you find a bogus listing, you can mark it as closed or deleted.  If there are a large number, try contacting support and explain your situation.  It's unusual for a business to be a "victim" of someone creating multiple listings for it, so it's likely you'll be having several conversations with them.

Request a email/call back:

https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_other_problem

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog