My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

suspended page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company name is F&M Auto Repair, my address is 2370 Relleum Drive Suite E in Soledad, CA. My current number is 831-296-0166. I have a website: https://sites.google.com/view/fnmautorepair/home. This is a fairly new business and I cant get on Google's search engine or google maps. I have a facebook page that is very active and don't understand what the issue is. I deleted duplicate suspended sites and when I click on the google my business button to request a postcard with a pin I get a failed message. I have been trying for more than a month. Can you please help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

suspended page

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

You titled the post as suspended. Is the question you can not get the correct remaining listing verified?  Have you gotten another listing verified then suspended? They would be seeing the duplicate. Here is a link to one solution.  The other issue can be the spaces or no spaces before and after the & sign. There are a number of  F and M's that do repairs. Be consistent with every listing you make of the company name address and phone number including spaces, commas etc.

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |