My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

scheduling posts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

While I'm not new to Google Plus, etc, Google My Business is still new to me...

Question: how can I schedule posts onto my Google My Business account where they will post on the entire network of Google products (at least ones that accept posts with photos, etc)?

Thank you, Rich

Legendary Jester Sailing Adventures

Secret Harbour - St Thomas, US Virgin Islands

340-51-DAILY (32-459)

http://www.sailjester.com/

1 Expert replyverified_user

scheduling posts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do you mean you want to bulk upload your 'post' event or message across multiple locations at once?

If so, the feature is not there yet...

scheduling posts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh...all Google products - so Google Plus - Blogspot - GMB Post Events - Drive - Gmail etc?

scheduling posts

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Jester Sailing V,

There are third party services that can post to multiple places at once, there is not one that will will also do that to your Google My Business, which posting to it very new and still not even rolled out to all accounts. 

Google+ is a social platform much like Facebook, Twitter, etc.. and you can do a Google search for terms like schedule posts onto my Google+ or variants like that. 

Most of the other Google products are not social in that sense and I would be much more complicated or not needed? I say this to mean that really you only have Google Blogger (if you have a blogger account), Google+ and now Google My Business. But Google My Business is not really meant to post to every hour like you would a social site... but to blast specials or an event or something unique for your business. Tale a look at this article, which covers this new Google My Business feature really well.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

James

scheduling posts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

mostly im interested in scheduling posts on all google product platforms

Thank you, Rich

340-51-DAILY (32-459)

scheduling posts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

great - cool - fantastic - and thank you...

so how do you schedule post on the google product platforms like you can do on Facebook

Thank you, Rich

340-51-DAILY (32-459)

scheduling posts

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Jester Sailing V,

Google+ does not offer such a feature... however, you can do a Google search for terms like schedule posts onto my Google+ or variants like that and you will see many paid companies that offer this. We do not make third party endorsements. 

All the Best,

James

Re: scheduling posts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Rich,

While Google was doing the trial period for Google Search (our business got an email "invite" to try it out), until just recently in fact, they DID have the feature to schedule posts. It was AMAZING, total time saver. You could scheduled up to a week in advance, so much better than logging on every day. Sadly though, it doesn't seem they're offering scheduling posts under this new platform. I pray they will bring it back, I honestly stopped posting after having to log on every day to do so. The other set up was so easy to use, I'll attach a screen shot of the what it used to look like.

Sara Goodrich

Top Down Exterior Cleaning print screen.jpg

scheduling posts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This would be an 'everything is awesome' lego moment if this went live.