My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

reviews being spammed

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

my competitor "cash for junk cars milwaukee" 414-367-8489 is posting tons of negative reviews on my page and also LISTING MY BUSINESS NAME IN EVERY NEGATIVE REVIEW ON THEIR PAGE. Google does nothing about them having their phone number and mine listed in their negative reviews even though its against google policy to list a phone number. they have posted upto 10 positive reviews a week for the last 3 weeks and have hit me with 5 that ive seen,at least 2 of the accounts have posted a negative review for me and positive review for them. they also got my photos removed and replaced with there own which is of a street corner by a school. all of their negative reviews are focused on the street corner. the account that posted the fake pictures keeps on posting the pictures i have twice got the pictures removed. my business has been removed due to quailty issuses 6 times since they started this activity on january 13, 2017 when they made up some text messages saying that i dont buy cars from black people. they posted that on facebook and it went viral within minutes. within 2 hours fox6 was out here. 80% OF MY BUSINESS COMES FROM BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!
THEY created a fake google plus profile "chris lioni" who posted all kinds of bogus information and @Tom.rolfson actually offered to help them, not knowing of course that they are evil doers
please help me

a-1 junk cars
4900 n 32
milwaukee, wi 53206
https://plus.google.com/114244450548395131871/posts/P59qo2sdnGm www.a-1junkcars.com