My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

removing my business from Google Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! I'm hoping you can help. I've had my business on Google Maps for months now, but Google continues to pick up irrelevant photos. I keep reporting them, but they make my business look bad, and I don't have time to continually report them.

I want to remove my business from Google Maps. My business is not "local" but is online anyway. I do not want my business showing as "permanently closed". I want it completely removed from the Maps. Can you tell me how to do this?

Thanking you hopefully in advance.

Lori

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: removing my business from Google Maps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lori

Although it is not possible normally to remove a GMB listing entirely from the Local database it sounds like it might be possible in your case since you are not a local business.

You will need to contact GMB support directly via https://support.google.com/business/contactflow and ask them to remove the page entirely as it is not allowed to be listed.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

removing my business from Google Maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can't get any help, why, becaue we Google are Arrogant, will not respons to customer queries