My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

remove review and reviewer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My question is the same as others here. In the past we've had poor reviews on our biz site from a disgruntled employee more than once. Some people are just negative and don't actually have valid reasons to complain. They may not even be a customer!  Yet they can affect the health of your company reputation to such a large degree? It took a long time to have those reviews removed and I hate to think how many people formed a poor opinion of our facility because of it. We work very hard at our customer service and face some very difficult situations with frustrated people due to  government regulation that is out of our control. We do not deserve to be scrutinized on top of it all. Before leaving a review, they should have to prove their identity and patronage. Whether valid or not most people only leave negative reviews - it's human nature.

Business owners carry a lot of responsibility and should have a choice whether they want this possible attack and added work load. Reviews can be a business building tool, however, they can cause a great deal of unwarranted damage as well. Why is Google not considering this perspective?