My Business
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

remove review and reviewer

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Jeremy with Hunt irrigation, Inc 2600 West L Street in Lincoln, NE.  I have the same question as Linda M.  Approximately 5 years ago we had terminated an employee.  This terminated employee then encouraged a friend to place a bad review on our google business page.  I have responded to the post, flagged it, and requested that Google contact me and have not heard back from anyone.  You can check our Angie's List postings we have an A+ rating, you can also check our BBB rating and find that we also have an A+ rating (non paid).  I would also like to know if there is a way to have this review removed and this person blocked.  Thank you in advance for any help or advice. 

remove review and reviewer

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Jeremy- I wish I had a magic wand to wave to help you resolve that issue.  (I'm just an average joe like you).  I would suggest you keep hitting Google up until they take care of it.  Tell them they need to escalate the case.  I would also call them with heavy evidence why it is a fake review.