My Business
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

remove review and reviewer

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The business I work at recently banned a customer from our store for various reasons such as harassing one of the employees and stealing. After being banned, the woman left a review for the business on Google Reviews. Her review is biased, considering she was banned. She slandered the business by fabricating information and experiences that reflect badly on the business. She was banned for many reasons, yet her harassment continues. I would like this review removed and this user blocked from being able to post any further reviews. I have flagged the review multiple times with no response from the Google Team yet. I feel awful knowing customers could be reading that review and taking it as truth. The woman insinuated some very awful things, such as cussing and yelling at her child, which NEVER happened. I don't want customers thinking this business tolerates that behavior. Experts, please point me in the right direction towards getting this slanderous review removed. 

Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

remove review and reviewer

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Google very likely will not remove the review.

You best choice IMO would be to respond as owner on her review telling the public the background of her bad review.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3474050?hl=en