My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

re: Removing photos that were posted by someone other than the administrator/owner of business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

McConnellsburg Veterinary Clinic, LLC 163 Reservoir Road McConnellsburg, PA  17233 717-485-3552

https://www.google.com/maps/place/McConnellsburg+Veterinary+Clinic/@39.9298368,-77.9829552,15z/data=...

www.mcconnellsburgvet.com

Need to remove 4 photos posted by Bobbie Amsley.  This person does not have administration rights and is not affiliated with this business.

Photos were flagged.

Please let me know how to remove them.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: re: Removing photos that were posted by someone other than the administrator/owner of business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Wendy E,

That the person has no administrative rights to the business listing and is not affiliated to the business are not grounds for removal of his photos.

Google encourage users to post photos of the businesses they visit, and the business owner does not have full editorial control of the information in Google's Local database.

Grounds for removal would be that the photo is irrelevant for the business, for example if it was not taken at the business location.

Can you tell if the photo was taken at the business?

Thank you

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

re: Removing photos that were posted by someone other than the administrator/owner of business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The photos were not taken at the business location and this person is not a clie

Re: re: Removing photos that were posted by someone other than the administrator/owner of business

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Wendy E

Go to the Photos section of your Google My Business dashboard, click the BY CUSTOMER tab and the click the picture you wish to report. You should see the icon of a white flag at the top right corner, click it to report the picture and select as reason Content is not relevant to this location.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor