My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

"Unable to Load", All Fields Locked, Bulk Verified Accounts

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm seeing across multiple bulk verified accounts that a majority of the listings are in the Download Not Enabled bucket with the status "Unable to Load". When I open up these listings all fields are locked to editing with the message "You do not have permission to edit this location". This doesn't seem to follow a pattern and no notifications have been received via email or otherwise. This is happening to listings for which the account is an owner, co-owner, and manager.  I've checked 15+ accounts so far and this is happening in all of them and affecting a huge number of listings.

I reported this to the GMB Twitter and am waiting on a response. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Blocked2.pngTheWomen'sHospitalGMB.png

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ben Fisher (Top Contributor)
April

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I called Google Business because I had the same issue. If you go to card view on your Google Business Dashboard and "manage location" you can edit the listing. They said it's a technical error that they are working on. I hope that helps. :)

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I am experiencing this as well. As Wilco F mentioned, you can still get to the dashboard by going to the card view on GMB and electing to "manage listing". 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks!!! Looks like everything is back to normal this morning, whew!