My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

"See results for" box showing up with negative information about our business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,  

I am having a hard time with a photo that continues to show up when you search our business.  I have spent more than two months working with the Google My Business support team to have this photo removed.  They helped me each time the photo showed up in our Knowledge Graph information.  I understand the photo will show in an Image search, however I would like to keep it off the first results page.  

Now, the same photo is showing up in a "See results about" box below our Knowledge Graph information.   Can anyone help me understand why this is happening.  

Thank you,

Paul

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "See results for" box showing up with negative information about our business.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @HolyComforterSchool

What is the business name and address or do you have the Business Page URL, I cant seem to find one.

If on the other hand you are talking about the Knowledge Graph extracting the information about this problem  then I would recommend that you.

1) use the feedback button ( bottom right of KG )

2) Register your website in Google search console, which would allow you to direct edit the KG, when logged into google.

3) Add structured data to the website that specifies the Logo of the organization which will be displayed in KG instead.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership