My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

"Lernaean Hydra" Google business account "info/privacy" accociates with a xxx@pages.plusgoogle.com e

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Working with reviews/followers/adwords/star rating and all traffic - I have found that I have 2 accounts for my business Dementia Prevention Center, one is linked to the gmail account that i use and get information to/from - the other is/was created at some point as a demxxxx1999@pages.plusgoogle.com.

if i log into my "main" account, the one that has most activity - i can update all of my personal info and contact info. (works fine).  

when i log into the "other account" i have to recreate and redo everything - there is another populated business page also that I do not want to maintain as it is the same business.

the trouble is that traffic seems to be going to the wrong page/youtube/google+/www pages due to how the adwords is linked.  I spoke with adwords yesterday on the phone and they were not able to help much, they said delete the account and start over.   when you have followers and content that is not so simple.

Honestly it takes a lot of hours to set up and get a working "face" on google plus, youtube, google maps - having to keep up with 2 is self defeating...

I hope someone can help, or has figured out.  (some of this issue seems to be caused by a "brand" account - as that seems to be showing up there in the R corner profile area).... and worst they want me to make more accounts there!

"all of google/All one place" is not really happening here - what i am getting is  youtube/google+/googlemaps/gmail/brand/adwords..and on and on...

so this has become like the Lernaean Hydra, I settle down one account, update it - and there are 2 more to run around and find!google plus issues 2.JPGgoogle plus issues.JPG

1 Expert replyverified_user

"Lernaean Hydra" Google business account "info/privacy" accociates with a xxx@pages.plusgoogle.com e

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi

Images are not working on the forum at the moment.

Forget about a brand account, they cant be used in adwords, no reviews and not visible in search.

What are the 2 Maps Urls for the two business pages. Which one do you want to keep connected to adwords.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Would you be able to help me gain the proper control? (merge them somehow?)

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I need the Maps urls or G+ urls.

Which one do you want connected to adwords, then I can take a look and advise

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I missed your response here Tom, are you still able to help?  There is still such a difficult time in getting everything "under one roof".  Yet with "one google" i thought that was the plan.    I am so afraid to "touch" much now because with my luck I would merge and loose the channel that I want.   I was giving it some time seeing that my issue is a common one - did Google set up a way to now consolidate the multiple pages into one?   thanks!