My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

"Google has suspended my page due to quality issues." - must listing is blocked now

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My office recently moved (as of yesterday) and I tried making this edit to my Google Business listing.  When I do this, I get the message that "Google has suspended your page due to quality issues."  I don't understand the issue.  I followed the steps to get it re-instituted.  As noted in my listing, I actually do my job function at other people's locations.  I am in the service industry.  I have a brick and mortar office but my customers do not actually come to my location.

My business is: WIN Home Inspection

My old address was: 2133 Andrew Avenue, Elizabethtown, PA 17022

My new address (as of yesterday) is: 1390 Columbia Avenue, Suite# 110, Lancaster, PA 17603

I perform home inspection services at my clients' locations.

Please advise ASAP what the issue is with my listing and to get it fixed and back up ASAP.  I am losing business if my potential customers can find my business when they search online.

Thank you.

Matt Steger

2 Expert replyverified_user

"Google has suspended my page due to quality issues." - must listing is blocked now

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Matthew S

Not sure about the issue as there is a verified local Service Area Business for the Lancaster area: https://goo.gl/maps/ADKZUt2J58J2

you of course can't have a second one for Lancaster.

Are you the owner of https://goo.gl/maps/ADKZUt2J58J2 (I mean managing this SAB listing  in your dashboard) ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut:

Yes, I am the owner of WIN Home Inspection in Lancaster, PA.  When I click on the link you provide, on the left side, it has the proper city (Lancaster, PA) listed but has the old zip code (17022) listed next to it.  It should be Lancaster, PA 17603.  I don't know how to fix it.  When I go into my actual listing, it has the address city/state/zip correct "1390 Columbia Avenue # 110 Lancaster, PA 17603"

I verified my business years ago via Google but my office move was official yesterday.  Not sure why there is an issue with Google regarding a business moving to a new location.  Please advise how this can be fixed so my business listing is again active and so my customers can find me again.

Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Matthew S

I didn't notice the ZIP discrepancy yet - Thanks for the heads up.

But can you confirm me owning / managing just ONE Lancaster based Service Area Business with hidden address in your dashboard?

If so I would like seeing a screenshot while in Edit modus and showing its address specification.

Thanks in advance

Re:

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut:

Yes, I one only 1 business.. WIN Home Inspection. It is a home
inspection company that serves Lancaster County in PA. I've been in
business since 2002. My office was formerly located at 2133 Andrew
Avenue, Elizabethtown, PA 17022. New address (as of Friday) is 1390
Columbia Avenue, Suite 110, Lancaster, PA 17603.

Not sure what the 2nd question is asking below but I've attached 2
screen shots of what I see on my end. I've attached 2 screen shots.
One shows the main screen when I log in and the 2nd shows what is
displays under the INFO tab at the top. Let me know if what I've
supplied suffices your question.

Thank you.

--
Matthew Steger, ACI
*WIN Home Inspection - "We See More. Clearly."*
*ASHI Certified Inspector*
*Certified Level 1 IR Thermographer*
*Phone:* 717.361.9467
*Fax:* 831.306.9467
*Web:* www.WINHomeInspectionElizabethtown.com

*Facebook* facebook.com/WINHomeInspectionElizabethtown

*LinkedIn* www.linkedin.com/in/matthewsteger

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I one only 1 business.. WIN Home Inspection.  It is a home inspection company that serves Lancaster County in PA.  I've been in business since 2002.  My office was formerly located at 2133 Andrew Avenue, Elizabethtown, PA 17022.  New address (as of Friday) is 1390 Columbia Avenue, Suite 110, Lancaster, PA 17603.  Doesn't look like I can attach screen shots here, but I replied with 2 attachments via my regular email to you.  Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut:

I got another message from Google saying that my new business address doesn't match my Google+ address.  I don't see any address listed anywhere on my Google+ account so I had no way of changing it to the new address.  Can you tell me how to change my Google+ address?  Will this fix the issue with my Google Business account being suspended?  Thanks.

Thank you.

Re: "Google has suspended my page due to quality issues." - must listing is blocke

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@Matthew S@Helmut Geissler

Sorry to jump in here, but isn't your new brick and mortar office actually a UPS store address? If so, that is a problem since those are not allowed as a location of a business for Google My Business, even if you're a service area business.

To add attachments to a post while you're on the forum, click on "reply" and then "full reply editor" right below the "post" button. Then you'll see the button for "Photos" above the text area.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My new office is in a strip mall; I rent a small office space in that mall. A Subway restaurant, a UPS Store, a supermarket, an appliance rental store, etc. are in the same strip mall as my new office. The UPS store and Subway are next to my office. I am in Suite 110. I don't know what suite the UPS store is.. maybe 100.  Not sure, didn't know I needed to know the addresses of neighbors.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google has suspended your page due to quality issues.

I received my verification code in the post today and tried to verify my business. But don't know what happened and got the above error. Please help