My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

professional email with my domain name Barbara Swiatkiwsky Bowen and Massage Gilbert Rd, Preston Vic

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Barbara Swiatkiwsky Bowen and Massage

Gilbert Rd, Preston Vic 3072

0404 861 4595

https://business.google.com/b/104054189229585547319/dashboard/l/12832291422907846249?hl=en&pageId=10...

Hi,

I want an email address that is more professional. Mainly because mailchimp keeps telling me that my gmail isn't the preferred.

So, I upgraded my Weebly site, because a year of barbara@bswiatkiwskybowen.com would be included in the price.

BUT, apparently another provider already is in charge?

I have been asked to reach out to Google to sort it out.

But I am having heaps and heaps of trouble trying to find an answer or in any way contact Google.

I see that I set up a biz account? at some stage.

Can anyone help me. 

I really want the professional email - 

AND I really don't want to double pay for it.

I'm not sure if the best thing to do is just close all my google accounts?

I'm only moderately tech savvy - so step by step of what to do would be very helpful.

Thanks.

B

1 Expert replyverified_user

professional email with my domain name Barbara Swiatkiwsky Bowen and Massage Gilbert Rd, Preston Vic

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Sorry @Barbara S

But I can't see your mail address question related anyhow to GooglemyBusiness as a product we are trying to provide help in this GMB forum.

I saw you have a GMB listing as it is https://plus.google.com/b/104054189229585547319

Happy to answer any questions about this GMB listing

But I can't give oyu any assistence about email - addresses.