My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

problems with searching for my website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a new business and own the domain name kiddsafe.co.uk. However when people are searching for my company by typing in www.kiddsafe.co.uk google seems to automatically change kiddsafe to kiddisafe driving people to another website. This is very frustrating and I'm sure is driving customers away. How can I rectify this?. Surely if someone types www.kiddsafe.co.uk into their browser google should direct them to the correct website?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Angie F
November 2015

Re: problems with searching for my website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Angie F

I neither can replicate what you seem experiencing if entering your website "http://www.kiddsafe.co.uk/" into Google 

(see screen capture below)

nor can I see how this question is a  GoogleMyBusiness question.

It seems a websearch related question and you  better post it in the websearch help forum (Google Search Help Forum) - providung more and replicable informations over there.

Screenshot 2015-11-16 at 17.52.25.png

Re: problems with searching for my website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok thanks for your reply. Aplologies for posting on the incorrect forum wasn't sure where to get an answer to my query to be honest. A number of would-be customers and an advertiser of min have contacted me with this problem so I know it is happening. I will seek assistance on the other forum.