3.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

post card

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

in google my business help, it says that post card will arrive within 14 days? does it include weekends? also, do you have a request form where i can contact you guys directly or atleast request a call? there's a lot of information in your center and though I appreciate them, I'd rather talk to someone. thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: post card

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
As someone who has had to request validation post cards multiple times because Australia Post doesn't really "do" post card delivery, I hope yours arrives this year.

Also Google does not seem to appreciate that plenty of businesses in Australia at least are outside of a mail delivery area and use PO Poxes for all their mail deliveries and the post card addressed to their "street" address won't necessarily be placed in their mail box. Added to that even more businesses are in buildings/industrial estates where Australia Post won't put items like postcards in the collective mail box area and treat them like junk mail and leave them in a pile on top meaning that the postcard gets lost.

It's a stupid system Google has instituted which just causes frustration and does not recognise not everyone does things the way the US does.

Re: post card

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Tana

If you'd like to speak with a GMB support member directly you can request a call via this link:
https://support.google.com/business/contact/business_c2c_l?rd=3#

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog