My Business
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

new ownership of business, how do i remove earlier reviews upto middle of march month this year?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, im currently helping this establiment with the commercial and net-related setups for customer reviews and clearing out the old bad reviews before the new owners took over and gave the establishment a mutch needed make-over.

They requests me to help them to clear the old records from reviews and i hope it is possible for them to get a clean slate since the hotell was in a very bad shape before they took over and refurnished it.

The owners have renamed the establishment to get away from old records but on maps i seem to not be able to make a new business without maps automaticly pairing it with the old one, ending up with the old old reviews, the new name for the establishment is Dølen Hotel , old name was Hotel Dølen, not mutch change but decent enough to make a stand that the business is refurnished and invested in to gain a profitable and enjoyable experience.

orry for my babling here, is there any way you can help me find the path of enlightement to be able to remove old reviews here?

Cheers

Jan Sigurd