My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

my listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my listing is all screwed up, my name is not listed, please help 

1 Expert replyverified_user

my listing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please provide the following information to help us investigate further:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

Re: my listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
kingsburg chiropractic / David grilione d.c.
1454 california st. kingsburg,ca 93631
559-897-3285
url ??????

my listing

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @David G

When you say "all screwed up", are you referring to:

1) the difference in the business name - do you not want your name on the business line?

2) Thursday's trading hours not reflecting the 9-5?

To update your GMB listing, go to your dashboard, click the red edit button, and then go to the hours, name, or whatever aspects you want changed.

There are a number of listings for your business around the web that are unclaimed and therefore not maintained.  
Claiming and updating those listings along with your GMB listing will help searchers and search engines alike understand the key details about your business.  

As an example your facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kingsburg-Chiropractic/297170840379393 links to this website: https://www.chirodirectory.com/chiropractors/CA/Kingsburg  and that page makes no mention of you.
That website looks as though it might let you create a reference for your business as well. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog