My Business
6K members online now
6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

my home number is listed as a business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Im not sure what to do about this but my home number 845-368-0701 is listed as Ideal Promotions of 3 majorie lane in suffern ny. i get phonecalls 30 times a day for this business and its driving me mad

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my home number is listed as a business

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Leah,

Sorry for any problems you are having. After checking out the website listed with this listing I see they are in another state with a different phone number. As an end user like yourself, you can always find the listing and click "suggest an edit" and type in a correct phone number and address. Since this is causing you problems, I have already done this and changed the preferred number and address according to the listed website. Sorry for any issues.

-Jordan

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Jordan Burleson

Have seen you changed not only the phone number (sucessfully though - and great job)

But you also changed the address to their new location.
This change is under GoogleModeration.

We were told by MapMaker never to change the address of a moved business to the new address  but instead as it already happened to close the old location - creating for the new location a new POI.

Wondering why you did as done regarding the address change?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Actually somebody changed it for me...

Sent from my iPhone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much! I appreciate that!

Sent from my iPhone