My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

my google domain

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

This popular discussion was copied from the former Help Forum, answered by Community User Colan N.

Regarding my new ironing business, customers should be able to type in 'ironing' and see my high profile business listing. This isn't happening and it seems to be taking a long time to set up. Could a business advisor contact me and let me know how long I have to wait? Thank you!

Answer: Your G+ page is verified and connected to Google Maps so you are off to a good start. Ranking for very specific search terms often requires some Local SEO. Check this recent post out - https://moz.com/local-search-ranking-factors

There are over 200 ranking factors that can play into it. Time is most likely one of those factors. Just make sure that you are sending Google all the right signals to indicate what you do. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Marissa_GMB (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: my google domain

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing!

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter