My Business
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

multiple businesses

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to register different businesses under one google account?  I'm a consultant to several companies and have registered one business but would like to register many more.

Miles

Bespoke Digital Marketing

google+:  miles crakow

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ryan K (Community Manager)
March 2016

Re: multiple businesses

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Miles,

Are you referring to managing Google listings?

You can create and manage up to 100 Google+ pages in one Google Account - see more details here -https://support.google.com/business/answer/3452778?hl=en.

Grace

Re: multiple businesses

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

You can have multiple businesses all under one account, though you'll save yourself a headache if you create a new account for each client, and then add yourself as a manager. You'll still be able to see and manage all the businesses from your main account then, but you won't run into the same hassle if a client decides to jump ship... nothing worse than having to wrangle a client's info out of a group account. On top of that, if you run into a spam penalty of some kind with one of your clients, it's not unheard of for that penalty to affect all the profiles in the account with the problem listing. Believe me, you don't want one client's issues sinking the listing for every single client you've got... doesn't make you look good at all. Keeping them separate and having yourself as the manager should avoid that as well. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.