My Business
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

map listing suddenly got kicked off the search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are an Pune India based Animation Studio, 

As i have mentioned my map listing suddenly got kicked off the search results, i am working hard from last 2 - 3 years on my listing, and gradually it came on 2nd No. when i was searching for  "animation studios in pune"  or "animation company in Pune"  but suddenly from last 2 - 3 days i am not able to find it in in entire animation studios list presented after search. 

i can understand that it can go up and down but i am just more concern because it just got kicked off from the entire studio listings. so this kind of drastic change is not acceptable for me, and it can not happen until there is some thing wrong. i have gone through every thing, every single doc. on google business but i am not able to get satisfactory answer for this, even contacted the google support team but they are also telling me that every thing is ok. 

i can see the listing by name. its working fine, my questing is about the category or keyword.

but my prob. still unanswered that what has changed that it has changed so drastically. it will be relay great help if some one can answer this. because i am collecting reviews and uploading photos and taking efforts from last 2 - 3 years and it just got wasted suddenly.

Bellow is the information required.

1. Full business name    :  SVFX Animation Studio
2. Current business address :  Flat No. 19, Harshada Housing Society, Rambaug colony Road, Rambaug colony, Near MIT College, kothrud, Pune, MH 411038
3. Current telephone number : 020 4121 5482
4. Google+ URL : https://plus.google.com/+SvfxInpune

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: map listing suddenly got kicked off the search results

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

FWIW % @SACHIN G

searching for "Film Production Company near kothrud Pune India"

I get you top ranked if using my German Google (www.google.de)

Screenshot 2016-07-16 at 18.19.22.png

But I admit not getting you for the same query inf using the Indian Google www.google.co.in

Next point:

You abviously did an edit in MapMaker for "SVFX Animation Studio" as "sachin Gulwane" I strongly recommend to "undo" this edit as it shifted your listing on MapMaker under "Google moderation" since last Oct.

Not sure what you intendend with this edit. 

Re: map listing suddenly got kicked off the search results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thank you for the reply..

actually haven't changed any major thing just uploading photos and minor touch ups. and yesterday after talking with google team they told me to add some keywords in description. so added them not any other changes.