My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I set up a google business account and had it verified, and it has since been suspended, but after trouble shooting all over the google site, the only conclusion I found was that there is a Duplicate Address, and that both listing have been suspended. After calling google, I was told that there was nothing they could do to remove the suspension, but there is nothing that violates the policy and/or guidelines. 

We are a small mom-n-pop store that opened up last Friday, and because of this suspension, we can't even be found on google maps, which is really going to affect our business. 

If I delete the account, will that get rid of our gmail too? We have all of our contacts and pertinent information in our gmail, but I was wondering if I removed the listings, if I could just start from scratch again.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated. 

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

listing suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please use this information to learn more the guidelines for representing a business on Google. 

Once you understand all of that info and your business listing qualifies, you can use this information to submit a reinstatement request to the GMB team. 

If you still need assistance after that, please contact support:

Kind Regards,

James