My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

limit to how many managers?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

3 questions:

1. Is there a limit to how many users (mangers, owners etc) a listing can have?
2. If the listing has a primary owner that is local to the listing (eg. email account is Australian and so is listing) does it have an adverse effect on local SEO or anything else Google related if there are managers in the account that are from another country?
3. Are there any pros and cons of having 5-10 users managing the listing?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gabriella M
October 2016

Re: limit to how many managers?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Gabriella M wrote:

Hi,

3 questions:

1. Is there a limit to how many users (mangers, owners etc) a listing can have?
2. If the listing has a primary owner that is local to the listing (eg. email account is Australian and so is listing) does it have an adverse effect on local SEO or anything else Google related if there are managers in the account that are from another country?
3. Are there any pros and cons of having 5-10 users managing the listing?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Gabriela

Answers to your questions are:

1. No limit.

2. Nope there won't be an adverse effect unless the managers have been identified as mis-behaving and breaking Google's guidelines

3. Pro - the work can be spread across more people and covered when people are on leave. Con - you won't know which user in particular has posted a review response; changed details; uploaded photos or posted a status update.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog