My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

i want to reclaim my business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i want to reclaim my business page

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Vishesh,

Let me see if I can help you out here. The main file Someone else verified my business goes into detail on the steps to take. You will want to move to the bottom of the form and look for Request Admin Rights. It can take up to 7 days for this to get back to you, you will loose posts and other basic info but your reviews and other business information will be in place.

Contact the current page owner
If you know the owner of the page, you can contact the owner directly so they can add you as a manager or transfer ownership to keep the business information fresh.

Can't contact the current page owner
If you don’t know the current owner and you want to be the owner or manager of the page, follow these steps:

1. Navigate to Google My Business. You’ll need a Google account to get started.
2. Click Get your page.
3. Choose one of two categories of local businesses:
Storefront businesses: Choose this option if you serve customers at your business location (e.g. restaurants, hotels, and retail stores)
Service area businesses: Choose this option if you serve customers at their location within a specific service area and you want your customers to see your service area on Google Maps (e.g. plumbers, taxi services, and pizza delivery)
Brands, organizations, or artists should follow these steps.

4. Enter the name or address of your business and select your business from the drop-down menu.

5. When you choose your business, you’ll see a dialogue letting you know that someone else has verified the business. Click Request Admin Rights.

6. You’ll be asked to answer some questions about your business. We’ll send the current owner an email asking them to get in touch with you. If you don’t hear back in a week, contact us.

Here is the main help file: Someone else verified my business

Let us know if you are successful.

Best,

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author vishesh k
March 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanx a lot but it would be more appropriate if you could please reply by calling of the stages for setting up a bussiness in Google and the location appears in the google maps

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Vishesh,

Spencer gave you a great answer to your original question - how to reclaim your business page.

If you want to set up a business page from scratch then you need to go to business.google.com and follow the steps from there. Good luck!

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog