My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

i have two stores on google. one store shows up correctly the other store not so

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have two stores on google, both stores have business pages, 

here are the details

ever so special,  645 stratford road, sparkhill birmingham, b11 4dy 0121 687 1001

ever so special, 545 coventry road, small heath birmingham, b10 0LL 0121 772 4954

Now the second store 645 Coventry road never shows up in google in fact if you do a search in google and type "ever so special, coventry road", - the first store is shown, also if you change the search and type "ever so special, small heath" again the first store shows up?

here are the pages for both stores, 

https://business.google.com/manage/?ppsrc=GMBLR&gmbsrc=gb-en_GB-et-gs-z-gmb-l-z-h~my%7Credirect%7Cu&...

https://business.google.com/manage/?ppsrc=GMBLR&gmbsrc=gb-en_GB-et-gs-z-gmb-l-z-h~my%7Credirect%7Cu&...

please can someone help us with this? all of our customers simply cant find the second store, some cusotmers have said if you type "ever so special 545 coventry road, small heath" then you get the full address,? this is a problem as not everyone knows the full address? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i have two stores on google. one store shows up correctly the other store not so

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@ever s

I get both of your two mentioned locations listed:

Screenshot 2016-05-31 at 17.37.08.png

Re: i have two stores on google. one store shows up correctly the other store not so

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok if u open a google search and type in
"ever so special coventry road" you will get the stratford road location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

have a look at this screen shot, notice i do a search for "ever so special coventry road, and i get the stratford road location, i am search google.co.uk

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
getting both also for "florist ever Birmingham"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can u see from the screen shot my results of my google search notice i searched for coventry road and got back stratford road? for some reason it always shows stratford road.!screen shotscreen shot

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Yeah
I see what you got and get..
But Googles searching algos are out of my control

And a naming search gives often unexpected results.

The only hint (or idea) as I have is this:
your both locations have different categories specified.
Stratford Rd comes with
Gift Shop
Gift Wrap Store, Balloon Store, Florist, Wedding Planner
Coventry Rd comes with
Florist
Balloon Store, Gift Basket Store, Novelty Store, Wedding Service, Funeral Home

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok good thinking i have synrhonized both businesses with the same settings lets see if that works. ill wait a week and try it again. if you think of anything else please let me know thanks for your help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hello helmut
I made the both stores exactly the same as you said, and that has not worked i still get the same issue the covnetry raod store never shows up, please please help

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
for me the categories are not the same:

location "Coventry road" comes with "novelty store" while location "stratford Rd" comes with gift shop