My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

how to delete the invalid customers' reviews which were about the former business?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have bought a restaurant business from others, I want to delete the previous judgements which were all about the former  restaurant before I took it. Who can tell me how to do it ?  Thank you !

HONG KONG TASTE RESTAURANT

SHOP5&6/58 High St, Toowong QLD 4066    (07) 3870 0800

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/HONG+KONG+TASTE+RESTAURANT/@-27.486952,152.9891763,17z/data=!3m...

1 Expert replyverified_user

how to delete the invalid customers' reviews which were about the former business?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

your best option would be responding on review given to your former owner and telling the public you know are the new owner and trying much harder as he did.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you! But it really doesn't look nice when you see the low marks from the review at the first glance. Is there any chance that some google stuff can help me delete the former reviews for the former owner ?