My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

how to delete Multiple google+ pages,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I delete multiple google+ pages that are not verified

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to delete Multiple google+ pages,

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Vincent P,

As long as they are yours, you can quickly delete G+ pages whether they are verified or not. 

1) Navigate to the G+ while logged in. 

2) Hover over the Profile Button in the upper left hand corner. 

3) Click on Settings. 

4) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Delete your Google+ profile here. 

5) Check the boxes and click accept.

That's it. Now you can navigate to the next page and repeat. 

Have a great night!

- James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks James,

each of the pages uses the same url when it says it will delete all info, that's only the page I am viewing, not all pages including the one I want to keep.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Very welcome, @Vincent P.

Yes, it will only delete and info and page for the one you on... not anything else. It seemed scary to me when I first deleted some. I actually backed out of it and researched heavily and talked with other experts before deleting my first page years back. 

With that said, each page should have a different URL, if they are different pages. I would navigate to the first one you want to delete and use the steps in my previous reply to delete it. Next, I would refresh my browser and see what pages show and what is left to remove. 

Hope this helps,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi James,

The pages that I want to delete are the same business/page, but were never verfied. When I tried to delete one it showed images etc that would be deleted, which were only on the verified page. When I go to Google My Business, 4 locations show up, only one is verified. Can I delete these other locations as they are all the same location, but not verified.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Vincent P,

As long as you have admin access to a profile, you can delete it whether it is verified or not. 

When you login to your G+ profile, and click on your profile image (upper right corner), do each of these pages show up here?

And what about when you look under the page listings in this drop down menu... what happens when you click on All of your Google+ pages? Are they listed there? 

What about when you do a local search for said business... do you see only the one correct listing or the unverified duplicates, too? 

Can you take a look at this Google Help File and see if it is helpful?

Kind Regards,

James