My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

how i can fix it please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey to all

i be glad to get same help please 

FROM unknown reason I can not connect google

I own a business WE  have profile on BBB we get 5 star review from few clients 

when people look for us on google 

u can see the bbb link but with 1 star 

its a big damage to our name 

what i can do????

how i can reach Google ????????????????????????

please thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how i can fix it please

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jeckob Y

Please stop creating new threads. You have not provided any details about your business but I'm guessing this is what you're referring to?

s-l-remodeling.png

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Jeckob Y

If that is what you're referring to, it's not a Google My Business issue but I will try to help. BBB is marking up the code incorrectly, that's why Google is displaying it that way.

Below is a snippet of source code from your listing on BBB. Despite your positive reviews they are indicating that your rating is 0. I would try let them know about the issue to see if they will fix it. And you should try talking to them again to let them know it is an issue on their end.

bbb-markup.png

Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

how i can fix it please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks i did speak with them before ask for help her, I also try to reach google {without any luck}

Thanks for your answer i will try again 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

So far I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone at BBB that can help.

Not that it will make you feel any better but I'm seeing this issue happening to some other businesses too. Here's an example of one:

bbb.jpg

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @michael d / @Jeckob Y

I just checked the source code on your profile page and noticed that BBB made an update that should eventually correct the issue. The change won't be reflected in the search results until Google crawls your BBB profile page again so you'll still have to wait. But at that point the stars and rating should go away altogether. 

sandl.png

how i can fix it please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

THANK YOU ITS REALLY HELP 

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Wahoo! It's gone now.

s-and-l.png