My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

google reviews

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can any one suggest what do to do with a google review that i don't want on my page.  i always reply back, i can't remove it my self and was told it can't.  with us undergoing a complain with google ads we have allot of traffic through out shop and to google.  so customers are leaving replies for us.  we like a clean house and this makes us feel back all because of one unhappy customer.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google reviews

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Regency W

No, you can't remove a review just because you don't like it. Address the customer's concern when you respond to the review. If you messed up then apologize and try to make it right.

Potential customers don't necessarily expect to see 5 star reviews from everyone that reviewed your business, but how you respond to bad reviews could either win them over or scare them off.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks for the help, i did reply like i always do and polity. can they
remove the post them selves?
ron

google reviews

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Yes, they have the ability to edit and/or delete their review.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks for the info, just trying to understand google. got to stick with
it like facebook, thanks again.
ron