My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

google review stars and location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

First time poster on this forum. I recently started my own physical therapy service in Boston, MA.  I also had my first 5 star review however, the stars are not showing up, do I need a certain amount of reviews before the stars begin to show up in search results.

Also, when searching "physical therapy Boston" my business is not listed on the list of places or map.  I am verified however still not presence when searching.  My location is not a brick and mortar but rather a mileage radius based around a specific zip code of Boston.  How do I correct this?!

PLEASE HELP, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Luke, G'day from Australia. I have a Window Cleaning and Handyman Business and it seems that the stars I have got from Customers when they Googled the Business as Window Cleaning and gave stars do not show up in the search when I Google it via Handyman. I don't know if that is totally right but it seems that way to me.

Regards Sven

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. GoogleMaps Link or GoogleSearch link

Re: google review stars and location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Helmut, 

Thank you for the reply!

Company name: District Physical Therapy & Wellness, LLC.  Current address is 15 miles within 02210(this is also saying my business is incomplete because I don't have a street address-I am a service business and travel to client's homes).  Telephone #: 339-223-0874.

This is the search link for "District Physical Therapy & Wellness Boston".  I still can't figure out what exactly I need to do get onto places after searching "physical therapy Boston" or having my review stars visible on google searches. 

Thank you in advance!!!