My Business
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

google my business photos don't show up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello.  

I created a google my business listing for our guest accommodations, (Ellis Haven Guest Suite in Ithaca, NY) and I uploaded 15 photos, but when I go to the internet and find our business, and then click on the "see photos", only the identity photo is there.   When I am in my account they do show up in my interior and exterior photo section, but wondering what I can do so they can show up in the online search?

Also, I am wondering if there is a place I can add in a few lines about our business, like I see there is listing of hotels, etc?

Thank you,

Sherri

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: google my business photos don't show up

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sherri E,

When I search for your business, the knowledge panel (riight hand info panel) shows up properly. And when I click on see photos, I get this:

newyorkhotel.png

I think it all looks and works correctly and in time more photos could appear directly in the knowledge panel, too. If they were recently added, it takes time for them to migrate further. 

Also, once you get some reviews, that will help populate more info into the local search info. You can learn more about improving your local rankings with Google Search here

Kind Regards,

James

Re: google my business photos don't show up

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for you help James! I really appreciate it! Sherri