My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

google location emergency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Google!

I just opened a small business, and as a digital marketing pro have a lot of experience with the Google suite.  You guys have helped me do great things for all of my clients for years.

This is my first time opening a business of my own however, and ironically I am having the worst experience with Google in my 10 years working with you guys.

My business location on maps, while perfect on it's 'business' location, for some reason is showing twice with the address separate from the business' name on maps.  The pin for my address on maps is about 500 feet north of the actual location, and it is directly on top of my neighbors house.

To see the errror:

My business name is LVL UP Sports Paintball Park.

If you type in "lvl up sports paintball park" on google maps, my pin is 100% perfect.

If you type in the address for my business, 5390 harrisburg pike, grove city OH 43123, the pin is in the completely wrong spot, directly on top of my neighbors house.  

I opened a ticket over a month ago to fix the issue.  Since then I have sent a response to it nearly every day for 31 days.  

I have been told 'there's nothing we can do', 'we submitted an error and they aren't responding to us', several times.  While the customer service people are acknowledging my issue, agreeing that it would be frustrating, we still haven't been able to solve the issue.

Is there honestly no way for me to correct the unnecessary second pin for my business' address location??? Is my only option to patiently wait while my customers are getting lost, my neighbors are getting pissed at me, all while I'm spending money as a Google advertiser?

Please, as an entrepreneur who has worked incredibly hard to make this dream a reality, I'm BEGGING you, give me a response that actually leads to a solution.  

Info:

www.lvlupsports.com

Address: 5390 harrisburg pike, grove city, OH 43123

Phone: 614-313-1382

Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Lvlupsports/posts

1 Expert replyverified_user

google location emergency

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi David

Are you still experiencing this problem?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: google location emergency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey,

We actually had it resolved. Some Google reps came and visited the park to
verify our driveway location. Thanks for fixing, sorry for so many
responses but it's tough to not be diligent when we don't get any updates
letting us know you guys will be taking care of it.

Maybe just a response that says, "we will be sending out a google rep to
verify your location in the next few weeks" or something.

--

*Founder - Dave Pando*
LVLUPSports.com
Office - (614) 313-1382
Cell - (760) 717-3545